Millenium Falcon Star Wars_Exercise after Section 2

Guys,
What do you think? Kindly Let me know.

14 Likes

Looks good to me, with depth of field too. I take it the pod on the left has gaps as ‘see through’ for windows? Time to colour it in!

2 Likes

Yes, a small light in that area would let us see what’s actually in the pod. Otherwise very nicely done.

2 Likes

wow thats really cool, and only on section 2, looking forward to seeing what you come up with further down the line. keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Very Much for the motivation! @OboShape

1 Like

Actually I haven’t detailed the pod yet., but would love to in future.:stuck_out_tongue: @Miss_B

Thankyou for the suggestion! I will detail it more as the course progress! @NP5

Good Job Man! Wouldn’t mind attempting that myself.

1 Like

Looking great, good job!

Funnily enough, the Millennium Falcon was the first thing I tried after finishing Section 2 too. :slight_smile: You got a lot further with it than I did, but one thing I’d suggest is adding in some loop cuts and subdivisions on the cockpit. This would let you add in a little more detail to match the rest of the ship:

1 Like

@Myn. It looks Great!! I was kind of confused how to create windows on the front face.

Nice work. Carry on. A star field in the background would be awesome

1 Like

@Velcronator. Actually I have put image texture in the background but Image is not wrapping the plan properly. Would you please suggest the best way to do it?

HDRI can be very useful. The lighting it creates is also nice. It’s an option if you want the wrap around effect, if that is what you mean. There is a couple I found on google with search “HDRI blender stars”. If it is just a image in the background just import an image. I hope that helps.

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHeeMhFQeW0 on how to use hdri.

4 Likes

Again having me being like WOW! as an initial reaction xD

Great Job!!

1 Like

Thank You Very Much! @Eloi

1 Like

Thank you very much for your Help! @Velcronator

Background clipping was happening.Solved Now! Thank You!!
@Velcronator

Awesome job. Glad to help out.

Privacy & Terms