Mid Section Challenge : House with pool

17 Likes

This looking very nice, but really needs more light so it’s easily seen.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot for your comment.

I tried this :

7 Likes

Much better, as there’s some light inside the house now. :wink:

2 Likes

The house is really cool. Keep the good work

Thank you

Thank you a lot. I appreciate it :smile:

It looks great, pool and especially the left side second floor with an open balcony. Think the view is also great. It reminds me very vividly as the nursing care Minneapolis living community is one of their sides. Some of my relatives are there for some time, and they have a campus, on weekends we go outside, some from the place we walk. It is seen in that part of the building. It looks very much the same with this architectural project on the page. Interesting, but the pool is missing, ha-ha. They need to fix that, if not mistaken it is indoors.

Beautifully created models. There so much detail. To really show off the modeling work, you may want to recall the 3-point light setup. The thing that really helps show the form off is a rim light (back light). You may want to consider adding a sun (directional) light into the scene and give it a bluish-moon-like color. Point it behind and to the left of your house to really give the structure definition. This can really bring out the excellent work you’ve done.

Privacy & Terms