Making a ruler in unity

I want to make a ruler that has zoom in and zoom out feature as well it counts the depth in feet.
Ex- 1000ft ,2000ft and also if we zoom in then ruler should break it into more elements.
Can anyone help me on this. @ben

Hi, thanks for asking. This is a bit too wide a question at the moment. If you start work on it, get some sketches of exactly what you want to do, try a few things then get stuck and ask again with more detail then me or the community would be happy to help further.

Good luck!

I understand what we are talking about and the application you want to create. I do not understand only one thing, why you need it because there are already many such applications. Well, if you are so determined to succeed, then I’m here to help you. You can take a look at ruler.onl , and try to do something similar. This ruler has helped me in all places, no matter where I am or what I am doing. At the construction site, please measure the length and width of a wall. At home, too, there is a use for when I pour water, and I don’t have the right marks on the dishes.

Privacy & Terms