Low fps

My game is getting really low fps when uploaded to sharemygame. Anyone has a fix?
I just followed the Project Boost tutorial so the code should be fine.
:slight_smile:

Hi,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Did you use any fancy graphics or thousands of game objects in your game? Without knowing anything about your project, I’m afraid it is difficult to tell what might have gone wrong. Please share more information on what you did and have in Unity.

Its the project boost from the gamedev 3d course. The game link is here: ShareMyGame.com by GameDev.tv
For some of my friends the game runs perfectly and for some(like myself) they have around 10 fps. So It might be some kind of compatibility issue.

Thanks for sharing the link. I tested the game in Chrome, and it was running smoothly on my computer.

Here are a few suggestions:

• Clear your browser cache.
  • Test your game in a different browser.
  • If you use a laptop, plug the power chord in.
  • Make sure no antivirus and/or firewall are messing around with your browser.
  • Please follow Rob’s instruction in this thread. Maybe there is a helpful error message in your browser console.
  • Ask your friends what hardware they use. Maybe there is a significant difference between the devices which run your game smoothly and the devices which don’t.

Also please feel free to ask our helpful community of students over on our Discord chat server.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms