Lost in Boost

Here is my take on Project Boost called Lost in Boost. I hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

I left in the cheat keys for now, so you can skip levels with L and disable the collision with C (if the last levels get too hard).

1 Like

This is one of my favorite project boosts, itโ€™s simple but quite enjoyable, itโ€™s hard, but not impossible.

I love how you solved the perspective issue, this was such an amazing idea that made the game feel far fairer than those without this sort of mechanic, really great stuff.

Amazing game.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words.

I am glad the difficulty hit close to the sweet spot. After testing the game so many times, itโ€™s hard to judge how difficult it will feel for others.

The highlight of this project was definitely getting the color change code working (after a few fails) and seeing the change it made for the game.

I love the feel of this game. Very nice implementation of the light emission on the obstacles too :slightly_smiling_face: I stuck on the 2nd level for a short while :laughing: haha, great job though with this! :+1:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms