Looking for Programmer (Team Based Mutliplayer Shooter)

Hello,

we are small Team out of 4 People

• Environment Artitst / Texturer
  • 3D Modeler
  • Music Guy
  • Programmer (me)

and we are Looking for a second Programmer.

Role Description:
You should be able to work with Unity, definitely need C# Experience and Unity Api knowledge.

Your main Focus would be on all Menus(GUI),Interfaces,Player Huds beneath this on Game Play and Unity Editor Tools.

About the Game:
We are working on a Team Based Mulltiplayer Game with Countryballs. Action packed, stereotypical, offensive, funny. Each Countryball got his own Gun/Melee Weapon and some Abilities.

Currently we got some of the Core Features like Gun System(types of Guns, Recoil and more), Player / Camera Controller, custom Map / gameMode System, Basic AIs - diffrent types and more.
Also I made some Unity Editor Tools for a better Workflow like Character Database because there are a lot of Countryballs, own Animation tools (makes small animation easier), custom Character Class and more.
Im working a lot with ScriptableObejcts so you should have some experience with it, if not ? np I’ve written some docs for everything.

Our Network Solution is Photon Pun you should be familiar with it or at least good at learning new stuff.

Project Scope:

• open Beta till October , depends on the Community if we go further

Payment ?
It is a Hobby Project so no Payment.

For more Information just ask.

https://twitter.com/CountryballsBAW

Privacy & Terms