Looking for people Intrested in working on a Dragon Ball Z game in Unreal

I think that a dragon ball z game in Unreal has amazing potential. Contact me if you’re interested.

Entonio1102

Is it because you seen the video of it online and wanted to do what that guy is doing? Neither of which is legally allowed. You, as well as him, will receive a CND letter before you will be able to release it.

Well to be honest, I did see what that guy did and thought I could maybe do
a better job. But what is a CND letter?

Cease and Desist letter.

Dragon Ball Z is protected by copyright. If you make something using anything from the show, the shows copyright holder has every right to send you a cease and desist letter, send a take down notice to your web host, and even take you to court for copyright infringement.

We all have fandoms we love and would love to create something for, but its better to be safe and stick to your own original ideas. That way, if the game you make becomes a hit, you can make money off it without getting sued!

Ah good to know. Thanks a lot man.

Hmmm, why do not try make an agreement with autors(right-holders)? Someone try such thing?

There are already many, many Dragon Ball Z-games, so I would think getting a license to do a game would be pretty expensive.

But of course you could always try to ask.

Privacy & Terms