Live coding and vscode compile error (Unreal)

Hi, I have a problem where my code cannot be ran because unreal gives me an error with live coding here: ERROR: Unable to patch action graph - unexpected executable in compile action (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows

People have said to close unreal and then rebuild in vscode but if I do so I get another error: ERROR: Unhandled exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\Aidan\Documents\Unreal_CPP\Crypt\CryptRaider’.

Now I try to use live coding again and now I have ANOTHER problem, It says this:

Live Coding cannot be enabled while hot-reloaded modules are active. Please close the editor and build from your IDE before restarting.

Do you get the same thing if you delete the Binaries and Intermediate folder? Also do you have Live Coding enabled?

I have it disabled because a different error was happening coming from the live coding build popup but ill try that

ok it worked thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms