Level/Rarity/Random Stats Upgrades

Well considering that these weapons are upgradable (what type of resources are we speaking of here?), this seems like a very interesting system to implement. On a scale of 1-10, how far are we into fledging this? :slight_smile:

Where exactly though? I put the block under the foreach loop of my ‘RandomDrop()’ (not sure where else to place it), but it complains about the missing type ‘item’, ‘UpgradableEquipmentItem’, ‘level’ and the fact that we’re trying to return something in void (or was this a new function?)

To be honest, I’m flying as blind as you. I would, for the time being, not try to put this incomplete system in your project.

1 Like

Oh shucks… it would’ve been amazing to have an advanced category of weapons that have modifier values that improve as the players’ combat level improves (the percentage and additive modifiers). Combine that with the crafting system, I would’ve given my players a serious goal to grind towards

All good though, but I’d be very interested to see this one turn to a reality someday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Privacy & Terms