Less-than-cozy cottage

I have finished the low-poly landscape course. Excellent material, approachable teaching style, and really just a fun subject matter.

10 Likes

Really nice with the pathway to the little bench. Cool decision to make the roof red.

2 Likes

Great LP course hose and island.

The bench is a nice garden addition though perhaps hard to sit on so close to the pond!

Nicely done dark but not too dark, still lets us see it all.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Thank you - I tried to balance the amount/intensity of the lights (there are several) along with the hue to make it feel like a deep, but still-visible night time

2 Likes

Nice atmospheric scene. While it is dark, it is not too dark- just enough to tell us it is night. Lights add good emphasis the house, all of them (including the one by the bench), drawing the eye to one specific place: the Less-Than-Cozy-Cottage Door!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I am not a photographer or a cinematically-minded person, so the lighting setup turned out to be one of the more difficult things for me to situate to capture what I was going for.

1 Like

Even Photographers or Cinematically-minded people have to start somewhere. We just ain’t born with cameras in our hands!

Your effort produced good results, and with practice this will come naturally.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms