In the Header I recognize:
- The pragma once, so it will only get included once
- Two other header being included (actual .h files, hence the quotation marks)
- A new class called UPositionReport, that seems to derive from another class called UActorComponent (since I clicked that when creating the new component).
- Inside the class I see a public method UPositionReport. This must be the constructor.
- A protected method called BeginPlay
- Another public method called TickComponent.
What I don’t recognize:
- The weird stuff after UCLASS, but I guess those are properties for Unreal 4 specific
- Why 2 times public?
- What is virtual void and what’s the difference to void?
- All the parameters for TickComponent
In the cpp I recognize:
- The defintions of all methods
- More header files being included