Layout Mess Challenge Completed

I’ve just finished the Layout Interface Mess Challenge! Was fixed in about 2 minutes or so!
Really informative, can get really handy through start! Glad I learned it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it really gets you familiar and comfortable with layout manipulation

1 Like

It does indeed! :smiley:

Took about 60 seconds. Very much an exercise in attention. I liked that.

Hi guys it also took me about 2min to restore the layout mess,it was very well explained in the lecture,

1 Like

Completed :smiley:

1 Like

Woot! I did it! This is extremely useful. I see things get messed up all the time. Now I know how to fix all of the layout issues I see :smiley:

1 Like

took me a few min but Igot it after I figured out where info was again

1 Like

Done. It took me about 3 min.

3 Likes

I have finished fix this layout.:relaxed:

1 Like

Did the challenge for the Messilayout, i need to say i did a mess before organize everything again XD

I finally fixed it, it took me a while tho haha.

1 Like

Managed to get back to default…it’s not obvious or intuitive… but I guess it will make sense later. Rather like learning a whole new computer platform.

Done.
I had to open a new window of Blender to do it. It had been several hours since I had went over the video so I didn’t remember what the default screen looked like.

It’s a little embarrassing, but this challenge give me a little run for my money. At first I went to 3-D view.

And from there I was looking for the little hash Marks in the corners to re-create the default page. But they weren’t there.

It was not until I went to the discussion to find out that I had to go to the info view to get my default option. So that was a good lesson for me, to go to the discussion of what I need.

And this is what I came up with.

Hallelujah!!! LOL

I am loving this course. It is really clear and easy to follow.

Privacy & Terms