Lamphin (2:18 video duration)

Hi Guys! Meet Lamphin! He’s thin, jolly and curious. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Very nice smooth animation. Nice story telling achieved. Great Job!!!

1 Like

Amazing! How much time did it take?

1 Like

to render it i mean

That’s great! You could really get a sense of how he’s feeling…seeing the endless series of higher and higher blocks. This looks like one of those shorts that get nominated for awards.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Christi_Banister, AMV_GUY, and David_Roddick. What you guys said brought smile to my face. :slight_smile:

@AMV, I actually split the video into two. The first part(from beginning until he was about to inadvertently smashed his head into the third block, it took 12 hours and 50 mins with 500 samples. The second part took 8 hours and 7 mins with the same number of samples. So overall, it took me for almost 21 hours to render. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did really good job on the animation mate, I am rendering my animation as well it has already been 24 hours and i think its gonna take another day, 100 Samples and 70% resolution and only 21 sec video :cry: my laptop isn’t very powerful so kept it low. Do check out my animation as well, i will upload it in two days gonna put some sound affects as well.

Thank you very much again. I feel you about that rendering time. I too waited for a long time and even days when i had to edit something out. Sure thing bro, let me know if you have uploaded it already. :slight_smile:

Here is my animation

1 Like

Awesome! Wow! I really like the way you setup the scene with the wall, desk and a window. It looks real! Plus it made me smile literally when the lamp started dancing :slight_smile:

You’ve done a great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice work @tatertoss :+1:

Thank you very much @Capricas_Kirito :slight_smile:

Really impressive! How long did it take to create it?

@FeelsPartyMan

Pardon for my late response. If I am not mistaken, it took like 3-4 weeks or more than a month. I only had evening to do Blender completely as I am doing other activities at daytime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms