Lamp vs pins

Hi,

My lamp saw a little pin and wondered what it is.

-What are thy ? Strange little object…

And then got scared by the big one behind it :laughing:

-!!

I didn’t know that lamps could jump. I had fun creating the material of the exclamation point :slight_smile: (Emissive Volume + Transparent/Diffusive mix Surface)

Cheers !

4 Likes

Cmon man, get to the part with actual animating already.

Soon, soon,

I just will not have the time to do so today, but I hope that by tomorrow it will be done :grin:

Take your time :wink:
I gave up on doing things for now. Got to the point where I can’t do in half day effort anything better then I have done before, and I don’t want to spent more on models I don’t really need.
I don’t even follow with the models that are going in courses (I haven’t done pyramid, bowling scene, my chess set is way more different and I done it right after S03 and before actually doing S04 as I figured at once that they have little to do with what going in lessons) I did lamp nicely and added a correct rig to it, but decided not to animate it, animation is a serious topic that I will need to study much more extensively after this course anyway. I’m not even following with that bunny. I just use basic shapes and models to try out stuff shown in lectures.
Something like this: “my version of that fluffy bunny” :grin:
(don’t mind the face, it is that ancient crude greeny I done month ago)

Sculping human head I will do with maximum effort, will easily spend days on it because I will use it in my work later on, so there will be real serious work :sunglasses:.

And a 2hour effort at :small_airplane: plane :airplane: model for the other topic. Wanted it to be few minutes work but ended spending two hours at it :neutral_face:.

Privacy & Terms