Kitchen

Made something else before I move to section 3 I’d love your feedbacks

8 Likes

It looks great but I think it’s just a little overcrowded.
Oh, you also posted this in the wrong community, you’ll get more views and feedback if you post this in the Blender section. (Just edit your post and change from Unity courses to Blender Courses)

1 Like

Thank you!

Things like your round pipe tap could be Right click, shaded smooth.
All objects with perfect sharp edges could/should be very slightly beveled. Nothing in the real world is geometrically perfect sharp corners. Select relevant edges, Crtl B ‘pull out’ bevel with mouse.

Outside is busy, that is fine, but inside looks bare. Perhaps a pot or mug or two? A bottle? on the worktop.

If you have covered texture nodes by this point, make the tap metalic, (metalic to 1), then reduce roughness to get reflectivity level desired. If you have no idea of what nodes are yet, no problem at all it will come later on in the course just ignore that bit.

1 Like

Okay, a kitchen sink.
But what I am looking at?
A window, a painting …

Most viewers will have a mental map of the world is looking, is build, is created.
To tell a story in a single image, you need to referre to this mental visual memory.
Use items that the viewer easily can recognize.

• The ‘trees’ don’t look like trees.
  • the window has no frame, So is it a painting …
  • Could add more peripherals (dishes)

Have fun. It’s a learing curve.

1 Like

Well, it is supposed to be a window but I don’t know to give it the window glass effect so I just made a cut in the wall.
I’m still working on my trees :sweat_smile:
Thank you for your input. I’ll work on them

Privacy & Terms