Just got a bit Side tracked

This is not made by me I followed a tutorial and made this cloth simulation. I really like the physics in blender. I still wanna try a lot of cool things with this bad boy. Here’s the cloth simulation video with some ambient music in it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Swxpmiog9vT3wX39fkYuYUzjn3RDnlc9/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Wow that’s really cool. I didn’t know you could also reverse gravity. How did you do that part?

Well, I edited in a video editing software it is not blender doing that. Thanks

Wow, I didn’t think about that idea. Thanks I will try to search about reverse gravity if that is possible then it’s mind blowing

Well, you can reverse it through animation in blender

@Alexandra_Ispas

Change the colour of the monkey?
Um put the cloth underneath?
Turn the computer upsidedown?
Change gravity setting to positive.

Something worked!

Found a way to upload video. new stuff learnt again. lol And soon forgotten too no doubt.
Only Eevee render for the practicality of speed.

2 Likes

Cool effect man. Really amazing. I’ll also try that.

Gravity is just one of many factors you can change in blender. Even negative.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes I just changed the - to a + to do my antigravity Suzy wrap up.

1 Like

I see, so you just turn the value of the gravity in the z axis to negative in order to see the anti gravity effect.

1 Like

No, strangely. Gravity is negative normally, as in pulling down, positive gravity pushes away. Probably is logical, very strong gravity pulls in black hole like, zero pulls not at all, so positive must push.

Now who will try ramping up huge black hole negative gravity numbers to suck in all the light from a scene, possibly the computer imploding, followed by the rest of the world! :rofl:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms