It is related to bull cow game on windows as it is not linking to unreal

hello i have a problem on windows. Once i downloaded and extracted the bull cow game and opened it I saw that the bull cow game has no unreal engine symbol next to it . what’s more is that instead of only coming as bull cow game ,it came as bullcowgame.uproject and still was not linked .please tell me what to do next?

The code and project are cross platform. Open Unreal Engine and then use that to open the .uproject file. You may need to select “More” to view that option.

Hi There! First you have to open UE4 and then go to browse and search .up project and click on it, then you will see the file starts opening and next time if you want to open it again, open UE4 and go to projects and you could find Bull Cow Game, next time you can open from there, Well, I have expirienced the same buddy and hang on, well, many people are expiriencing the coding issues, you have to mind opening from Developer Command Prompt for VS code other wise you will get crosslinking issues and link the terminal properly else your game could’nt be saved and you have to repeat it again, please mind it. Please mark this as the solution, Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms