Incredible content - Weird suggestion

My journey through this course has been amazing. I’ve enjoyed every little bit of it and learnt a lot.
@CodeMonkey , you’re an outstanding teacher with great didactic and communication skills.
@GameDev.tv, thanks again for another amazing course.

Regarding suggestions for expansion I’ve an odd one. While expanding its features, as other students have suggested, would be great I think, that since it’s “intermediate” oriented it would be nice to have a kind of “revisited” version of this same game but whit a different dessign approach (ECS, not using Singleton at all, I don’t know)…
It think it would be valuable in a sense that would help students to think in a more architechture/design oriented fashion. Also may be adding Unit Testing. It might not even be an expansion of the course, it could be a podcast with Hugo or any of the great Programmers at Gamedev talking about the different designs possibilities and related stuff.

Thanks again for the course.
Leandro.

1 Like

I’m glad you liked the course!
That’s an interesting potential expansion, although might be tricky to cover, maybe I’ll do a bonus lecture covering some things I’ve seen in questions where people took different approaches that are equally valid, that could be interesting.
Thanks!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms