Importing Custom Meshes?

Hello All,

I have started the lecture “Importing Custom Meshes” and @1:07 of the Lecture he says “currently, we just have our level in here” or words to that effect. So in the content browser he has two files one for Data Registry and Building Escape I believe it is Map or level data - now I don’t have those two files! Are these files meant to be there? Is it safe to proceed with lectures without having those 2 files?

I moved on with the lecture Importing the door and frame put them in the scene then I went to try and set up the material with the UV test (I really am not following what we are doing here but I am following the course maybe it will make sense later), anyway I went to set the texture sample and there is NO “Material Expression Texture Base” section on the left hand side of the window as per the lecture that will allow me to set it to UV Test.

Can someone explain what I am to do here?
EDIT: I figured it out I actually needed to click onto the Texture Sample Box to bring up the correct option on the window on the Left. Knowing that would’ve saved about a hour :slight_smile:.

Thankyou and Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms