I'll need quite some help polishing my game

What do you mean by this?

Oh. I meant the paths aren’t working when I press Play. I think I’ll head home and show you a screenshot of my blueprints.

Update: Here it is.

Though now that I think about it, I don’t know how to get OnOpenRequest in OpenDoor. Do I code it through Visual Studio?

You should already have OnOpen.Broadcast() in your code. In blueprint you would need to add the event and plug it into Play for the timeline.

It’s even there. What am I even doing wrong?
Update: Hold on. Great news! I have the doors opening! Now they just need to close and I need to get the grabbing system in place.
Update 2: Wait a minute. I remember now. Now I just need the Grabber to work, and we’re good to go!(I even checked and we really do just need to get the Grabber done.)

Though now that I think about it… I don’t have a PawnInputComponent anywhere… Where in the code should I put it?

Wait a minute! It IS working! I’ve done it! I finally made it past this section! Now onward to the Battle Tank session!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms