I repurposed it: bump into as much as possible

So… I was originally planning to make a normal obstacle course, then I went way too far with the “obstacles”… now you need to hit as much as possible. It IS kinda fun though. I guess.

See, this is just ridiculous.

If for some reason you want to play it, go play it here: itch.io
(password - plsdontleakthis)

3 Likes

That’s how it should be done! Test values to the extreme and see where the fun comes out. A lot of the best-selling game started out exactly like that - Fortnite, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, etc etc

1 Like

Wow cool
How to upload a game that can be played in a browser
I want to do it with my game

It’s really cool! However, if you hold towards one of the shorter walls near the beginning of the level, the character pops on top of it. I’m not sure if that’s intended, but you can probably fix it by locking the y position and/or making the walls taller.

To upload your game to a browser? You’ll do this in the classes, but if you have not gotten to that point yet:

1. Export your game for a WebGL format
  2. Follow the GameDev instructions to post your game to their site for 30 days (or however long it is now)
  3. You can also start a free itch.io account and host your game there.

I like it, but I kept kicking in and out at the corners. Also, my block ended up just coasting over stuff.

It was fun to test out. There’s always potential in going the opposite direction. That’s what A/C theory is all about. Keep it up

Privacy & Terms