I just published my first game on Google Play

Hello everyone! I am a mother of three, and have been in the restaurant industry for as long as I have been working. Coming into my mid thirties, I really wanted to start focusing on a career I could take up when my youngest starts school. I first started dabbling in programming about 3 years ago, shortly after he was born. As I’ve always been a big gamer, I naturally ventured into game development. Ben’s original Unity Udemy course was one of the first programming courses I attempted(and completed). I started working on this game about 2 years ago and have been working on it off and on since. After so long of being up in the air over actually finishing it, I finally just cracked down, focused and have completed it. I learned everything making this game, I made all of my own assets as well as my own music. I own almost all of the courses offered by Ben and the team. All of the courses are very comprehensive and the teaching style is very on point. I am now learning Unreal(also through the Udemy courses offered by Ben) and plan to start working on my next game. I am also working on putting a portfolio together to apply for jobs, having found the industry I truly want to be in.
Anyways, my game is available for download on Android, you can find it on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxface.SaveOurStars

Looks really cool from the screenshots, I will try to install it later when I have time and leave a rating for you.

Thank you so much for your support!