I can't find waypointcircuit or waypointprogres on add components

I can’t find waypointcircuit script or waypointprogres tracker script on the “add components” for circuit parent, every time I search for it as shown on the video #84 min 5:00 & min 6:32 It just wont give me the option to select it, am using Unity 2019.3.11

Hi Chiva2k,

Welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Where did you get the Circuit asset from? Did you download it from the Unity Asset Store?

If the asset causes too much trouble, don’t waste your time with it. Watch the video without implementing the Circuit, and proceed with the course. Rick is going to replace it with a Timeline animation in a later video, so you will not miss anything crucial.

I just whent five videos ahead and they just keep adding more codes on top, am stock here, am so frustrated with this outdated material.

The code which gets added does not have anything to do with the circuit. It’s for moving the spaceship, and that code is also needed for the Timeline animation.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms