I can't build the app

I get an error every time I try to build and run, and I have already downgrade to unity 5.4.1f1, install the unity setup android and add the sdk paths

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
C:/Program Files/Android/Android Studio/jre\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=“C:/Users/David/AppData/Local/Android/sdk\tools” -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar “C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar” -

stderr[
Error:Invalid command android
]
stdout[

]
UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

SOLVED:

https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity3d-5-5-0fx-unable-to-list-target-platforms-error.446096/#post-2977689

Privacy & Terms