Human Male Anatomy

Hi all, My first sculpture with attention to human anatomy. I hope the results are acceptable ^^.
Using reference images from another-artist 3D models

I always run into trouble with Dynatopo and Remesh, Even when in Zbrush xD especially when prepping the model for detailed sculpting. Think i’m at 300k Faces, Guess Blender proves it to me. Got to get a better computer for better models, this one is getting older now.

7 Likes

Very good progress.
But in my opinion, the features are too strong. Knees, six-pack …
Maybe with a skin texture and better lighting these things will soften.

Thank you :slight_smile:
Yes those features are still coming on strong, I hit 3:30 Am last night when I noticed my computer slow down so I had to experiment with Remeshing to lower resolution. aha, I simply had to go sleep :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing…

Excellent work. Though it surprises me how almost everyone’s humans are musclebound super fit, ‘freaks’. It seems to be near universal. The modelling world needs more ordinary real world humans, no discernible muscle tone, a bit fleshy at least. Unless heavily into sports or fitness fanatics no one has seen humans of this style, lol.

1 Like

Lol, agreed. Though maybe for learning the anatomy muscular is better as the muscles are easier to learn when they are really visible :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a very good start! Nicely done :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms