Highway Madness (a twist on Laser Defender)

All right, here is my baby: Highway Madness

It’s a racing game variation on laser defender, and a homage to an arcade game I played ions ago (particularly the ambulance coming from behind).

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks to Nina for her patient help with some annoying questions along the way.

9 Likes

I love it! But I hate when the cars avoid my shot. But I love it!

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

This is amazing!! :clap::clap:

Thanks! Not enough to quit my day job, but I’m working in it :slight_smile:

Cool! I haven’t played a game like this in a long time; didn’t even realize how much I missed them until now.

While I was playing through two other cars ran into each other and spun out of control which was pretty fun to watch.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Yes, I thought the spin out was really cool, and came “free of charge” with Unity. The physics engine worked that out on it’s own.

This game is amazing!! I loved it, and I am amazed at some of the things you did! The idea is also a very original one, good job!

Wow, thanks! On to Glitch Garden where the challenge will be that I promised my kids I need to incorporate them in the game. Haven’t decided if they’ll be plants or zombies :slight_smile:

Great game! I have a suggestion for you: 1. Is to add guns to the top of the cars.

Yeah, that would be cool. I might come back to it later. I did see someone’s car game that had the guns popping out of the window like a drive by shooting, and I was a little jealous :slight_smile:

1 Like

To give proper credit, the game I saw in this thread with the cool guns was Highway Runners

1 Like

Great game! Love the fast paced feel. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

Privacy & Terms