Hi! Posting for the first time.(Terrain - Fantasy) :)

Hello! I really enjoyed the course and here’s a little terrain that I’ve made for the lecture.
It’s nothing much but I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

OMG this is awesome, this is not the first time u made a terrain, right? :open_mouth:
Btw, welcome to the community, i started the course a few weeks ago for unity 3D & C#, first time i touched some graphic and coding thank to them!

This is so lively. I too have been playing with the free standard terrain assets from unity which are ok but nowhere this pretty. Is that water a free asset or one of the paid ones ? Also is that planet type thing in the background actual model or part of the skybox ?

@Denis_Paul Yeah, I used to play with the terrain tool back in 2015-2017. Haven’t been in sync with it ever since but it’s good to be back. :smiley:

@codermonk I’m sure you will be able to do it too. There’s some sample levels from Unity that you can take reference from and you will learn a lot from there :smiley: The water is a paid asset from Unity store that I’ve bought some time ago and the planet is a mesh that you can move around in the scene. Hope that helps! :laughing:

ok thanks.

Hi, this really caught my eye. I’m just starting out with terrain building and I was wondering if the assets used in the pic were developed by you or imported. If these were imported It would be nice if you can tell me the name of the asset pack. Again, great work friend!!:smiley:

Nice!

Privacy & Terms