Hey Guys the release component is not working in my code

I followed all the steps of the tutorials but the grab component works but not the release component somebody help!!!

Release component? It should be the same one.

Sir The GetMass() function is returning negative values

So now you’re having a different issue? Could you provide more information please? I’m kind of shooting in the dark here otherwise.

Well I Solved it But another issue The DECLARE_DYNAMIC_MULTICAST_DELEGATE is throwing and error that is has no storage class or type specifier

PS: It compiles but the problem is the door doesn’t open at all plz respond at the earliest SIR

If it compiles you can ignore that. Was the door opening previously? Did you change its rotation?

Nope no change in the code but just that

So it was rotating previously?

Yep

What lecture are you on?

Using Blueprint Timeline

Do you have your project hosted anywhere so I could take a look?

how to do that

Sorry most of the issue i get is because of the visual studio’s intelli-sense because it is very late in showing things

Well ideally through a git repo. If you don’t have one then zip up the project through

File > Package Project > Zip Up Project

within Unreal, and then upload that somewhere.

I am facing a different issue again I broadcasted both open and close door animations but the open door c++ file is not being executed

Did you try adding logs to see where the problem lies?

yep the entire opendoor file is not being executed

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms