Action Bar in Inventory Course

Hi all,
I’ve finished up the course on Inventory. While trying to implement it, however, I can’t seem to drag anything into the Action Bar as Sam did in Lecture 51, Action System Overview. Indeed, even when I download Sam’s version of the game, if I create an Action Item it won’t drag to the Action Bar at the bottom.
Has anyone else encountered this issue? Am I missing a step in the process?

Thanks in Advance.

Addressing this here, as we worked out the issue in the Udemy Q/A but never addressed it here for those who only have the Teachable site.
In the thread we discussed that while Mike was actually creating the Action items correctly, in the event that there is only ONE action item in the stack, a bug was preventing it from dragging into the interface. I couldn’t reproduce this in my own project, and suspected it was an extension of another bug that was discussed regarding dragging the wrong Inventory item into the Inventory window.
Anybody who is having this issue, please navigate to Found (and fixed) minor bug in the Inventory system where this issue is properly addressed. Use Sam’s patch at the bottom of the thread, as it is more efficient than the OP’s patch, and covers a multitude of errors.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms