Hello from Norway :)

Hi folks :smiley:
I’m a 26 years old girl from Norway. I really want to learn how to make breathtaking creations in blender.
I love gaming, and I’ve always been drawn to visually beautiful games. I’m also a very creative person, and can spend hours upon hours creating all sorts of things on my computer.

I currently work at tech support and costumer service for one of Norway’s biggest internet providers, but I’ll have to figure out something new to do soon. Our local office/department is shutting down in June, witch means all of us there is losing our jobs.

I think this is a sign, that it’s time to do something new, something that I really want to do, something that inspires me and letting me be creative.
So I really want to try this thing out, and see how I like it. If I love it, I’ll apply for a spot at a college to get a bachelors degree in interactive media and animation next spring.
Until that time, I’ll have to take some classes to improve some grades from high school.
I will hopefully have enough time to explore this thing and figure out what I want to do :slight_smile:

What if I sometime in the future could create those visually beautiful experiences that I love so much today? That would be awesome! :smiley:

Enough rambling from me. :wink:
Have a great day everyone!

Privacy & Terms