Hello, Again

Just came to say hi. A couple years ago i made it about halfway through the Unreal C++ Developer course. It was difficult experience, but I persisted. Then life happened, and my attention to and motivation for making games drifted.

Recently I have had a lot of extra time on my hands, and in a few months ill be attending college for Software Development. I’m quite impatient and figured id get back into that Unreal course. I had an interesting idea for a sidescroller and since I had some experience with Unreal Engine and a lifetime access to the course i figured id hop back in.

I still plan on doing that, however, after a little extra research i found that Unity is much better suited for 2D development. So here i am. I bought the Unity 2D developer course along with Unity 3D and the RPG course as well. I am hoping to get as much out of these courses as i can, my goal is to have a working prototype for a Castlevania styled game by the time I go to college. So far I have been having alot of fun learning.

Privacy & Terms