Having Problem, My tank is spawning above the ground level

I recreated it but still have the same problem. Can You send me the project, so that I could easily understand the issue with my BP_TANK?

Sure, here you go:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYaEAyTv0OTbYtlWK_KW1HYiW9mNI5IN/view?usp=sharing

You missed one thing while recreating the BP_TANK, and it was that you left the Collision Comp’s collision preset to OverlapAllDynamics, and because of that the tank is spawning at the correct position, but now it can pass through any object.
And as you set the collision preset to BlockAll, we reproduce the same issue.

But I found another solution. If I set the Collision Comp’s collision preset to Pawn or BlockAllDynamic, then everything is working fine. But I have a question, what should be better as collision preset Pawn, or BlockAllDynamic. And why do we need to do this. What is the difference between Collision Preset as Pawn, BlockAllDynamic and BlockAll.

Apologies, I guess I didn’t test that very well :sweat_smile:. Though I would suggest BlockAllDynamic.

You can see the difference by opening the drop down. See here too
Collision Filtering - Unreal Engine

Thanks a lot for helping. If you didn’t miss that collision preset thing, maybe we would still be stuck. :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms