Got certified ! From India

Hi, i learnt unity from scratch using this course and the official courseware too…spent about 1.5 months on this full time…and yesterday ive taken the exam in bangalore india through internet academy…and passed with a score of 84%. Extremely thankful for Sam and Ben for setting the standards high on this course. Highly recommend… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Avinash_Mangipudi, awesome result and fabulous t-shirt! :slight_smile:

Any words of advice for anyone else considering either GameDev.tv’s Unity Certification Preparation course or the Unity Certification itself?

While the official courseware is not bad at all and while some of the questions snapshots are directly taken from zombie toys game, for people who have a crunch or decision to make whether to buy this or that, i recommend them to take this course as it has all that is needed for the exam… i also heard about the 3 new specialized certifications that would be releasing in december.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Avinash_Mangipudi and again, congratulations :slight_smile:

@Avinash_Mangipudi - I’m from Bangalore as well. Glad to hear it helped you. I’m hopeful.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms