Garden Glitch

Hey friends ))) i have an issue with game after i build it . For some reason music has gone )) there is a sound between rounds but there must be music . In unity it plays very well but not in sharemygame . why ???/ (( thank you

Hi Orxan,

If you uploaded your game to sharemygame.com, could you please share a link here, so I can test your game in my browser?

Of course ) Thank you Nina!

There are sounds of level complete but no music (((

I’m hearing the music but I had to increase the volume in the options of your game.

Oh stupid me ))) thanks to you Nina as always )))

You are welcome. :slight_smile:

I don’t think you are stupid for making this “mistake”. Playtesting is a crucial part of game development because there is always a little detail you will miss, no matter how good you are. If you don’t believe me, just think of all those buggy AAA games developed by multimillion dollar companies who hired the best game programmers. It’s not like those programmers were too stupid to do things correctly. They just miss “stupid” things like you and I.

Thx very much Nina ))) i answered to you yesterday but it seems to me message didnt upload ((

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms