Gamemaster Audio - Christmas Sale!

On a side note, maths boffins, I’ve had a play of a few of these sound files and am liking what I’m hearing… there are so many though finding specific ones will take me a little while but I am very pleased with my purchase (regardless of how the discount was calculated! :smiley: )

2 Likes

lol. I will quite likely purchase the sounds but it won’t be this month after shelling out for Lifetime on the latest kickstarter!

1 Like

There is a lot of variety in in there, so would no doubt cater for a variety of different game types :slight_smile:

Yeah,

My mistake, It is a different way that is thought in different places with different terms, I read discount percentage as (1 - x/100), that is why for me saying multiplying one by another is the same as Discount Series: (1 - x/100) * (1 - y/100), and add discounts would be the other way around ( 20% + 20% = 40% like the example from the last reply), I use those calculations every day to calculate production costs etc. Since I did not know any of these terms until now, I just said “multiply”, which was a good thing to do, if you didn’t said anything, I would still be using a vague term.

@Rob, I won’t resist and I will get it too, sound is the only thing that I’m not planning to produce myself for my games (I do have audacity installed, but I’m not quite a good beat box SFX guy :joy:), and I’m having difficulty to find good resources. It will be a very good asset for the Cannon Bowling and future games too! I’ve heard the samples and wow! It is way better than what I have found so far. I’m also downloading the Sonniss GameAudioGDC, volume 1 and 2, I’m planning to use those three sound assets. It will increase the audio quality from my games and will allow me to have a more cohesive sound, besides making it easier to credit the sound authors!

2 Likes

Clean forgot about this.
Might have to look at investing in some audio stock as its some dark magic i know nothing about :slight_smile:

And it sounds a good deal, even at full price.
See what the wife says come payday lol

1 Like

Privacy & Terms