GameDev.tv Community Podcast Episode 52 – Crypto Against All Odds

Crypto Currencies are everywhere but to you really understand how they work? Join Kevin-Brandon and Chris Le as they talk about Crypto, Block chain, GameDev.tv Courses, building an indie game and more! We guarantee you won’t regret listening!

Follow the links below to listen to the podcast. Too busy! Listen on the way to work or while cooking.

Interested!? Add it to your wish list on Steam!

Crypto Against All Odds Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1200900/Crypto_Against_All_Odds/

Stay tuned for our next episode!

1 Like

I think it’s a pretty fun app! I like everything related to the crypt and I think it will do me good

1 Like

Interesting application. I think it will help me get more familiar with the topic of cryptocurrency and try to make money on it.
At the moment, I am engaged in mining cryptocurrency on moonbitcoins.com which I was told about by a friend of mine who has been doing this for a very long time.
This podcast is awesome! I listened to it and I really liked it. I didn’t quite understand everything, and at some points, I disagreed with him. However, I think I can’t contradict him, since I just started doing this and I think he knows a lot more about it than I do anyway.

1 Like

I agree. Have you played it?

Thank you for your kind words! I am curious on the parts where you disagreed with him. Also how does one start mining?

Privacy & Terms