[GAME] Santiago - Story of an Immigrant

In this game you control the life of Santiago. The game is very small. But I have made use of random function to give the story random endings … for e.g. if you decide to stay with Cartel there is 80% chance that you will get shot and die in a shootout but 20% chance that you become a mob boss…

Santiago

Privacy & Terms