[GAME] My NumberWizardUI Game

My Game

Features:

• Snarky, cocky computer with over-inflated ego.
  • Choose your number range (0 - 10000).
  • Special penalty to those who dare attempt to break the almighty Number Wizard!
  • The computer chooses the guess limit:
  • The guess limit is always Floor(log2(Max - Min) + 1)…
  • EXCEPT for the brave few who attempt to break the almighty Number Wizard! Then the guess limit is (int)(Floor(log2(Max - Min) + 2) * 1.5)
    • This is the penalty for all who (maliciously or otherwise) dare to try and break the almighty Number Wizard!
  • The Buttons change to nice, smug “I Win” buttons on the Number Wizard’s
  • At least 10% more productive and 50% cooler than watching paint dry on growing grass!

D’OH!s (or “List of known bugs”):

• Max range slider starts at 10 - if you have Min above Max, number range is 10 - 10000.
  • D’Oh (AGAIN!)! Attempt to break the almighty Number Wizard! = Make Max < Min; Note that it’s “<” and not “<=”.
    This means, if you make Min == Max…
    … You break the Number Wizard. And not in the fun way; It’ll get stuck guessing THE number (Min or Max) and it’ll have < 0 guesses - essentially infinite guesses (technically, if you make it “guess” enough by clicking the Higher/Lower buttons, the number MIGHT underflow back to Integer.MAX (above 0), and then you can “Win”… but let’s be honest, NO ONE has the patience for that…).

Privacy & Terms