My dear community members
We are all here to learn and create something new. Something unique and innovative.
Using new technologies and mixing them together has always been a key to ignite the creative light in our minds and light up a new path ahead.
This spring, audEERING company releases its Artificial Intelligence Emotion Recognition Technology as a light-weight plugin for the Unity.
In their Game Challenge (GaCha), they invite any developer, designer, and creative soul to join this quest to use “Human Emotions as a new input for video games”.
As one of the students here, I would love to share this opportunity with you.
The Challenge is free for all, and the prizes list includes:
- All-Inclusive Gamescom2019 Ticket (Business area, hotel, flight,…)
- Emotion Recognition Technology License for further development
- Support to release the winning game in the challenge
- Red-Bull Media House Tour and personal meeting with Innovation Directors
- Certificates of winning and participation
You can find more information and apply using the following link:
GaCha2019 - Free Entrance
Here is a series of blog posts about gaming to give you some ideas of vast possibilities and application of mixing Artificial Intelligence with Gaming and Human Interaction:
Machines have learned our emotions.
Virtual Reality, Gaming, Emotions
Play the game with your emotions
I hope this can be useful by the community and you also find it interesting