For what its worth

I’m a professional product marketer… I define/drive silicon but my training is as a software engineer.
Went to the marketing darkside about 17 years ago:)

So I spend a lot of time in front of customers, doing conferences, keynotes, professional presentations, etc.
My role is to be polished, yet approachable. its part of the game but also necessary.

The instructors in this course are clearly coding supermen. But what I love about it is they commit
the ‘sin’ in their presentations of being regular people. They keep filming even when they make mistakes
typing in a function call. And talk through it… in keynotes, you don’t get to do that.

it all comes across so effectively as if they are sitting right next to you helping you through the lectures.
We pay experts money to help teach pure marketers how to create that ‘attraction and effective speaking technique’.

Take it from someone who does it for a living… its an art, its almost impossible to teach, but you know it when you see it.

It seems authentic because it quite literally is authentic. And I find myself looking forward to the lessons but also
just to ‘virtually’ hang out with the instructors. That’s the draw they create while they present a perfectly effective course in programming.

So for anyone reading this, and wondering should you jump in with these instructors… yeah, you should.
You’ll learn and you’ll find yourself immersed.

So, for what its worth, take it from a professional marketer… these folks are goooood. And what’s fantastic about it is that they probably do not realize it. That’s what makes this course so compelling.

i’m in

kyle

12 Likes

Very well said Kyle! :slight_smile:

I completely agree! As a singing teacher I do have some experience in pedagogy and they really do a good job here.
They show and explain all the basics, encourage you to try things without their help first and work with your own ideas and they show you, that you don’t have to be perfect, in order to become a decent programmer.
They really do a great job here with their course!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this heartfelt testimonial Kyle. This came at the perfect time, just as I’m beating-back “the resistance” of starting a new section. Very motivating and moving.

Enjoy our course(s)

9 Likes

Privacy & Terms