Fluffy bunny

My final render of fluufy bunny i’m new to the community so let me know if you like it

2 Likes

Love it and wonderful.
Composition is good (center, color highlite, subject)
Grass is exeptional, not sure how you did it.
Nice blue sky for contrast.
Bushes and tree, wow!

Three thumbs :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks Pete . You wanted to know how I made the grass so realistic . It’s actually because before I had joined the course I tried to learn from youtube . I wasnt getting my fundamentals clear so I switched to a course. But in the time being I had already learned several things so I inculcate them in every project. One such things is the grass from Blender Guru , he taught in how to make grassy meadows and also gave a ready to use in scene grass for free which gives high quality output with less work and time and also less render time,bit cheaty there but I actually tried the texture and it was not that I didnt like but I liked this more so I used these. I don’t watch much youtube so I know only three people one is Blender Guru , CG cookie , Zacharias Reinhardt…or maybe something and random tutorials

2 Likes

The results count.
It is not cheating, by my opinion. You’ve learned techniques and applied them.
I do the same. View a tutorial, but really don’t understand how it works. But it works.
Then, while your skills grow, You understand, and apply it by yourself.

Currently, I’m working on an other project. Involves, grass too. But I want to try it on my own.
Also cheating, because of the render times. My rabbit took me more than 24 hours render time.

Have fun, keep learning.

1 Like

Wow I will certainly watch this Grass Meadow tutorial.
Have seen around many times but never watched.

Thanks for showing the result :smiley:

Privacy & Terms