First post here. From drawing- to box modeled in blender

Wow, realized that I am the I am the first person to post here… I took the photo or the drawing with my cellphone loaded the pic to my email then uploaded to this page. I do not own clay, so I made a simple model in blender. I used duplication, scaling, and rotation techniques. I also decided to show different view of the model. I plan to come back to the project to perfect the realism that this one is lacking.

11 Likes

Great design and nicely done modeling!

1 Like

Wow, I am impressed!

1 Like

Thanks… for the post… i am trying the best i can .lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are doing great! Just takes getting use to all you can do with Blender and lots of practice making stuff.

Hey guys!
I haven’t tried to draw anything since highschool, but this blender course is really getting me going! I love it!
Here I have my computer screen, mouse, keyboard and my terrible hand. Not awesome drawings but I had a go!
It was fun to think about what primitives I might use to re-create the drawing in blender, especially for the hand. Got a little carried away with trying to draw some shadows… but colours will come later.

1 Like

Just saw your skills at drawing… you did well… I really liked the
mouse… and the keyboard has the right angles. The hand is okay… good
shading… how long have you been in the course?

1 Like

Thanks Julio.
I’ve been doing the blender course for… maybe a week? a little less perhaps?
I learned the drawing skills I learned back in high school. I haven’t done any serious drawing since then, probably about 10 years. Drawing any part of a human is insanely hard.
Are you also doing and enjoying the course?

1 Like

Well i’m certainly not good at sketches but here it is.

You may get what they are(or not):grin: The first one would be a shoe, bicycle, coffee cup, a rat, fish, a bird(ish), a plough(idk what to call it), and at last a rabbit.:joy:

1 Like

Guess what is it:)

2 Likes

So, without really more parameters on the assignment, I went ahead and used common objects in and around my desk area to draw. My apologies if this was to be a memory only drawing. Hope you like. :slight_smile:

…Jenn

2 Likes

Although I’m still doing the other art course from Udemy, I managed to draw several objects around my house.

1 Like

and here is my ugly “server”

1 Like
6 Likes

Was bit lazier with drawing but used paint as a quick way to do this challenge for basic items.

That hello kitty is so cute!!!

Nice ummm…pillow?

Privacy & Terms