Finally my time to post my work on sculpt

I spent a lot of time on it but I am really pleased on all the stuff learned and as well on the final result. I did not follow entirely, on the eyes I did found out another tutorial for make them more detailed without use of texture and even if it was quite hard to follow I end up with a good result. Hope you will like it.

5 Likes

Great work! Nice work on the eyes and mesh around them. Good going with hairs too. Have you tried hair shader? It can give them nice shine too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great practice bust! Human faces are one of the more challenging things to sculpt and you’ve managed to give her a real nice personality :grinning:
If you decide to continue pursuing sculpting people (which you should! :laughing:) I recommend learning some anatomy!

3 Likes

Thank you, sadly I could not make it work because only work on cycles and I’m using eevee but maybe if I make some upgrade on my pc I will try it.

1 Like

Try changing transmission in your shader than. I find like 0.8-0.9 nicely emits shine on hair. Screen space reflection and refraction etc. must be on. Can play With IOR settings to It really works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done great first human head. Perhaps a less front view would show it off better.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms