Feral Farm (Glitch Garden)

A somewhat reworked Glitch Garden which can be found here https://www.sharemygame.com/share/784611a0-60c3-489e-894a-fe01fc8befdb

As I’ve done some rework on the concept, here’s some instructions (which I hope make sense).

1. You have a farmer guy. He can be selected by clicking on him. Move him to a location by clicking on it after selecting him. Shoot an enemy by clicking it after selecting the farmer. The farmer will move to shoot an enemy if he is not in the same lane. Right click to cancel the farmer actions. Heres a short example video. Note your farmer has only limitted ammunition.

1. There is no off screen base. In this game you have to protect both your farmer and your giant vegetables. If the farmer dies or all of your vegetables are destroyed, you lose the level. Before each level you will be presented with a set of game objectives which you need to complete to win the level. Your progress towards these objectives is shown in the bars in the top right.

2. The HUD has been divided into three sections - resources (which you use to make coins), defences and technology. You can navigate between these sections using the red/yellow/blue dial.

1. There’s a simple tech. tree which can be accessed using the blue button on the HUD dial. This will make certain items accessible once the technology is purchased.

1. In the resources section there is the ‘uproot’ tool which is used for removing a giant vegetable. It can be very useful in later levels.

Uproot%20Icon

This has been tested on two PCs with very different specifications but I can’t guarantee the game is bug free.

the music needs some working

TBH, I couldn’t find anything I liked that was free and didn’t have the time to make my own.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms