Feedback on my game updates :) Thank you

Hi, I made changes to my game I added fog and fire make the game seem a bit inside a volcano :slight_smile:

URL: https://www.dmmsdi.com/rocket/index.htmlScreenshot%20(60)

1 Like

The field of view is pretty weird. I recommend moving your camera closer or further away from your scene around and messing around with you field of view! Also I recommend having more drag for you rocket but that is complete up to you. Your project is turning out very great and colorful! Keep up the good work! :grinning::smiley:

AstroneerKing, Thank you for your feedback I will work on these changes Do you have any project your wroking on? :slight_smile:

I tried fixing the distance to the camera but when move the camera the back. The backdrop falls out of the scene and when I try to fix it by moving the backdrop forward. But it interferes with the ship and crashes it. I would need to start from the beginning and rebuild the game over all its not that bad of a distance to look at or is it?

I made some changes to the view and the scenes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not currently working on anything right now but thanks for asking! I did finish the course already and I think project boost is my favorite. I don’t know what to do with your camera problem but is was worth the try! Good luck on your game dev journey and I think you made good improvements to your game! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback let me know when you get a project started Okay :slight_smile:

Okay, the next thing I will be doing is the tower defense game called Realm Rush but right now I am working on the blender course. :grin:

1 Like

Keep my posted on that Realm Rush game sound interesting. I’m working on a phone app if permission is granted to me to use copy right content this application is going to awesome . Then in three weeks I will update my Portal Reign game with new assets from Daz3D.

1 Like

I’ll try to remember! :sweat_smile: The Realm Rush game is at the end of the Unity 3D course FYI.

What is the Portal Reign game you are talking about? Sounds interesting. :smiley: Good luck on your game!

1 Like

Oh, I will jump on that portion of the course next month or so when my master class at DeVry Slows down a bit. My “Portal Reign” game is just the same as Aragon Assault Unity3D. It’s a rail game did you create that yet?

There is A lot I want to do with this game and Daz3D Assets

My link URL: https://www.dmmsdi.com/prweb/index.html

1 Like

That looks cool! Yes, I did make Argon Assault. You will have a lot of fun making asset for that game! Thank you for sharing. :smile: :grinning: I won’t be able to show you any of my work right now but in the future I can (Friday or Saturday this week).

1 Like

I will look out for you and your work. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi I added some fog to the game to make it a bit harder for the rocket booster game :slight_smile:

Nice work! I think the fog is a little too saturated in color unless that’s what you were going for. Are you still currently working on project boost or are you working on the next thing?:grin:

Thank you! I going to make project boost look like it is in a giant asteroid. But currently, I 'm working an fps game, adding new assets to portal reign A new player ship and enemy ships. Portal reign will become portal reign realm investigation where the player gets out the ship and the game becomes a walk around fps game.

This is what it looks like so far: https://www.dmmsdi.com/prweb/index.html
primg

1 Like

Privacy & Terms