Extrusion Challenge show and question

I love the extrusion tool! Still trying to understand Merge Vertices by Distance to remove “extra” vertices. But, my main question is related to the camera view. How come it looks different in camera view? Easier to show than explain.

I like what I see in any other view, except the camera view. The colors and lighting seem to look vibrant in any other view. It looks dull through the camera. I might have accidently pressed something or maybe need to just set up a new camera?

The views use a different setup and render properties (to speed up the editor). You can not compare them. Like the viewport shader ‘Rendered’. When in Cycle mode, it is accurate, but very low samples are used. Otherwise editing would be impossible.
Same for Eevee mode. When editing a project, some light calculations are simplified.

So you need to understand how the light will work and their influences and tweak them to get the desired results.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms