Escape from Döberitz

Escape from Döberitz

Enjoy and offer any feedback you like.

Thanks for playing!

Escape from Döberitz

Very nice design. Nice music, too. Where did that come from? And I think the story is quite a bit longer than my effort! Well done :+1:

A couple of observations: I might have made the text a little larger so it’s easier to read, and for some reason the ‘E’ of ‘Escape’ is lost off the left side of the window except in full-screen mode. Did you remember to change the game aspect ratio to 16:9 and the canvas to ‘scale with screen size’? (See the start of unit #33 for details).

Very nice design. Nice music, too. Where did that come from? And I think the story is quite a bit longer than my effort! Well done :+1:

Thank you so much for playing. The music is Adagio in G minor by Tomaso Albinoni.

A couple of observations: I might have made the text a little larger so it’s easier to read, and for some reason the ‘E’ of ‘Escape’ is lost off the left side of the window except in full-screen mode. Did you remember to change the game aspect ratio to 16:9 and the canvas to ‘scale with screen size’?

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, I’ve struggled with canvas aspect ratio for a while. I’m not sure how I missed that part of the lesson. In future lessons, that lack of knowledge really came back to bite me.

Privacy & Terms