Error while uploading an update to my game

I am trying to upload updated version of my game and a new game for a week now but I am unable to do so. As the upload process completes and it displays the message of processing suddenly it gives an error " transformUnityUpload:ApiError: No such object: simmer-io.appspot.com/unityUpload/pTE8hVyhwlWqw1CYn3vpl0PLpn03/staging/Build/data.json at Object.parseHttpRespMessage (/workspace/node_modules/@google-cloud/common/src/util.js:156:33) at Object.handleResp (/workspace/node_modules/@google-cloud/common/src/util.js:131:18) at Duplexify. (/workspace/node_modules/@google-cloud/storage/src/file.js:601:21) at Duplexify.emit (events.js:198:13) at Duplexify.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:466:23) at DestroyableTransform.emit (events.js:198:13) at DestroyableTransform.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:466:23) at onResponse (/workspace/node_modules/retry-request/index.js:157:19) at Request. (/workspace/node_modules/retry-request/index.js:112:11) at Request.emit (events.js:198:13) "
or [Object object]

I have tried reuploading my original game file (of the one i am trying to upload the updated version) again but no success i have also tried uploading my update to a different site where i had my original game uploaded previously but it failed again I have also tried using mobile hotspot instead of my wifi but it returned the same error
The game worked fine when i hit the build and run button

Please help me figuring out this error I used Unity 2019.3.13f1 to make this game
Thank you in advance

Hi Sarthak,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

What exactly did you upload to simmer.io? Did you zip the entire build folder, not just some subfolder named Build?

no i carefully zipped the specific game folder which i created inside my ‘all builds’ folder
it appears that i was suddenly able to upload my new game but still when i try to upload the updated version of my previous game it showed the same error again.

That sounds as if there is a problem in your project. If there are not any error messages in your console in Unity, I would suggest to remove the scenes from the Build Settings list and readd them. Sometimes, that list is buggy.

Thanks the suggestion worked atleast for simmer.io I am going to try and upload my games to other sites
will let you know how it goes
Thanks in advance.

No luck on the other site It can be that the site is having an issue
Thanks for your help

What other websites did you test? If the issue occurs on sharemygame.com only, it is very likely that there is a technical issue on their side.

on kongregate
here is the link https://www.kongregate.com/games/farthak/trapped-in-tower

Your game is running fine on kongregate.com. There are a few error messages in my browser console but I don’t know if they are caused by my script blockers.

If you really need to upload your game to sharemygame.com, you could try to update Unity to the latest stable version of 2019.

thanks for your help I have successfully uploaded all my games to kongregate because of your help.
I am grateful for you help

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms