Erotic

I want it to be erotic and make you smile. I want to have hugs rather than torture and blood. I want you to gasp and look around to see if anyone is watching you play it and wonder if you should be wasting your time playing this and then not be able to stop playing it and rearrange your life schedule around playing it.

3 Likes

hehe… with a title like that this topic may take the lead on most read! :wink:

Nice idea, I am imagining the player chasing after “enemies” to hug, and they try to evade you… hehe

They wouldn’t dare evade hugs. hehe… I’ll hard code them and make sure all npc scripts have my hug required component.

forced hugs… lol… will be great to see this idea evolve into a demo… I like that it comes from an entirely different direction to the usual FPS / RPG theme :slight_smile:

Yes my goal is to create a minecraft/skyrim/3dxchat

1 Like

I like that you are really thinking about how to make something remarkable that evokes strong feelings. Some people wont be interested, but thats a good thing - better to aim for being everything to some people than something to everyone.

1 Like

Thank you Rick I’m really enjoying this course more than any of the others so far and am inspired by how you address the roots to the problems of game design.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms