End of Section Challenge: My 3 Objects: Bucket/Well thingy, Pencil, and Pitcher

I am so not good at this yet. lol

Didn’t know how to make the handle arch, so I made it square and then I couldn’t figure out how to get them to meet in the middle of the handle and connect because they weren’t exactly the same dimensions so the snapping tool wouldn’t work.

3 Likes

Good job on all three objects. I like the bucket. I didn’t think of a pencil, but something close. A battery. My other object, the fork, was a little more tricky and would take some playing around with, but the general shape is all that matters. You met the objectives and you did so very well.

For the handle to have an arch shape to it, you could have added some edge loops and changed their positioning along the “X” and “Z” axes.

Thank you, I love your fork and battery. I definitely could not have made that fork myself. Great job! Thanks for the tip on making the handle arched. I may go back to it at some point, after I get more comfortable in blender and make it better. :grinning:

Thank you for the compliment on the fork. It was tougher than anticipate for sure. Your size proportions on your objects are very good for their size. The bucket handle is something that could be debated, but it really depends on the type of bucket, so that’s a non-issue.

I would definitely go back and work on that handle for two reasons.

1, practice makes practice, which roughly means practice makes better [never perfect]. The more you practice the better you become and the faster you are, so the next time, you are even better, and better.

2, The more you practice, the more comfortable you become, and the better you will be. 1 makes 2 automatically happen.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thank you, and you’re right, I will go back and work on the handle more. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a great attitude and response. Good luck on your future courses/adventures/projects. If we are on similar posts, I’m willing to help give some constructive criticism if you need it. And if you feel like doing the same, feel free to post.

Thanks, good luck too! I’d be grateful for any constructive criticism, and will give the same if I have any to give! :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms